MediPhysio offers Physiotherapy services for all ages, conditions and movement disorders.
MediPhysio’s Physiotherapists use only Evidence-Based techniques and treatment tools to diagnose and assess a variety of conditions, and help patients achieve their goals of prevention, cure or management. What sets our Therapists apart from others is their direct approach, their focus on time-management and their superior customer service skills. We rely on providing a superior service to ALL patients, and in return build a reputation as one of the best Physiotherapist practices on the Northern Beaches.
Unlike other Physiotherapists, we provide direct communication to your doctor, to ensure they are fully aware of your progress and are also involved in the treatment planning phase.
Please note that due to being located within a Medical Centre, MediPhysio stocks all relevant braces, splints and slings, playing a crucial role in the management of very acute injuries/ conditions.
A list of conditions, injuries and movement disorders our Physiotherapist can assist you with (but not limited to) include:
- Musculoskeletal injuries (osteoarthritis, sprains and strains, all types of joint pain)
- Lower and upper back pain
- Neck pain and associated disorders, such as Headaches
- Workplace Injuries & Workcover cases
- Neurological disorders (cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, traumatic brain injuries, stroke, etc.)
- Pregnancy-related issues (back pain, pre and post natal, pregnancy massage)
- Deep tissue/ remedial massage
Please use the forms below to either book a physio appointment or contact us with any queries or questions.
Book Physio Now
Contact us anytime. Your comments or questions are welcome.
*indicates required field