We have a hybrid system with variances amongst the different doctors.
In general, if you want a specific doctor, you need to make an appointment with that doctor.
- Is available as a ‘walk-in’ service for any patient to access a GP. Please note; the ‘walk-in’ service is not always available and waiting times can be long. We suggest you phone before ‘walking in’.
- Some doctors allow Bulk Billed BOOKED APPOINTMENT times for patients with Centrelink Concession cards and for children under 16 (please click on our booking page for further details).
- Not all doctors see Bulk Billed ‘walk-in’ patients. If you want a specific doctor, you will need to book an appointment.
SET APPOINTMENT TIMES – PAID
- All doctors see Booked Appointment times by priority and your waiting time is a minimum.
- Some doctors work only by Booked Appointment.
- Standard consult lasting up to 15 minutes:
$75 fee, $37 medicare rebate
- Longer consult 20 minutes or more:
$105 fee, $71.70 medicare rebate
- Extended consult 35 minutes or more:
$155 fee, $105 medicare rebate
Other fees may also apply for other items. If any other items apply you will be advised by our staff.
Payment is required at the time of visit.
No accounts are issued.
We do not accept cheques
We can submit your claim directly to Medicare if you have updated your bank details with Medicare. The Medicare rebate will be paid directly to you within a few days.
Or you can click on this link to get a Medicare Online account: